More centaurs. Smaller photoset this time because wrist pains. Ridiculous giraffe-taur, dignified drafthorse-taur, and return of the handsome llama, now with sheep ladyfriend. …He’s basically the centaur equivalent of Jessica Rabbit.
1) What archetype best describes you?
Beleagured Assistant. Seriously, with the job I have and generally what goes on, half the time this is the lucky person who gets the assignments to get stuff done. Although I’ll at least try to be cheerful sometimes.
There’s a healthy mix of The Fool though.
2) How do you spend your time online?
Browse, browse, bitch whine moan. That’s about 90% of it. Granted right now I’m in too much pain to do much more than such a thing as browse tumblr, pintrest and other things. Sometimes I play games however at the moment there are no game subscriptions.
5% of that time is watching something on the secondary screen. That’s if I’m actually on the desktop. Otherwise that other 5% is just staring blindly at nothing, maybe a tv screen.
3) In 5 years, do you think you’ll still be on tumblr (assuming tumblr is still alive and kicking)?
Already on well over two years, so yeah, it’s gone over and spilled into the “general activity” list.
4) Do you have a particular ‘look’ or trait that is shared across all of your characters? Are your characters more similar or diverse?
A few are pretty diverse. Some are similar. However my elves seem to be attracted ot paper. One is a scribe and the other draws obessively. You could count Nomine, Syrobi and Heleri (the latter two are unlisted OCs - that needs to change) as elves, however they’re an entire different race to begin with.
5) What is the first thing by which you evaluate an online game? (e.g. theme, graphics, genre, community, content…) What constitutes a deal breaker?
Generally aesthetics followed by general gameplay. How accesible information is to learn and from there, PvE content. A deal breaker is mandatory PvP since I am terrible of that no matter what I do.
6) What is your MBTI? (it only takes a couple minutes!)
Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(50%) Judging(67%)
- You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
- You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
- You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
- You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)
7) Do you prefer canonical lore or humorous headcanons/AU?
A combination of both. Sometimes a good headcanon is better than the actual canonical lore. Or side headcanons that fill in larger gaps in lore.
8) What animal would you least like to have as a pet?
A snake. (Sorry, sis.)
9) Favorite class/spec in your favorite game?
Healer with a dash of dps. If I can attack something to heal those around me, the better. Discipline priest in WoW and Chanter in Aion are the two major things that come to mind on what I’ve played the longest.
10) Upcoming show/movie/anime you are most excited for?
Book-wise, I’m already looking forward to the next Stormlight Archive book. As for shows… not much. A couple of games are on the list though.
11) On average how many hours of sleep do you get per night?
I try for eight, however sometimes it can range from five to ten. Depends on a lot of things ranging from days off to how much I work.
So, sorry it took so long for me to do this! araiia tagged me. So I would like to tag abalidoth, emmalyn, apeacebone, chenria and blindingwing.
Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly and then send it to 10 of your favourite followers, not back to me, I did it already!
Oh! You know what, I’m gonna say this: this is super nice of you.
Especially since I still am like “zomg she has such a cute doll and yet my Stella is all frumpy”.
- I love my eyes. They may not work well but they sure are pretty.
- Boobs. I have a good set of them. Not too big and not too small. (Did I just say that?)
- I’m proud of my dolls even if they are far from complete.
- My friends are awesome. My sister brought home a Mabari plushie from Sakura con and I’ve been staring at it for the last hour on my printer. (Yes, Hammond’s staying on the printer. Yes, Hammond for those who have read the Cosmere books.)
- My cooking isn’t half-bad?
its ears are in front of its eyes, its brain is in backwards, its supposed to be a shorebird but lives in the woods and its wings whistle when it flies
truly a noble creature
if you want to know more about it, please read this article
you won’t regret it
Finishing WoR during lunch break is not advisable. Now I have to deal with the brain wandering about that epilogue.